28mm Clever coupler kit
- Prevents flux contamination when typically cutting out faulty equipment (soldered sockets upstream and downstream).
- Minimal loss of corrosion inhibitor when replacing equipment and limiting further problems thereafter. *
- Limits time and system disruption on site for asset owner and engineer. *
- Removes all the associated problems with compression joints – over tightening, micro leaks, the inability to move pipes or equipment after installation.
- Prevents drain downs, risk of air locks or loss of system water.*
- Allows the removal and servicing of the integrated strainer within combination valves remotely, preventing leaks from stressing out factory fitted compression joints in situ.*
- 5 seals over 2 compared to a typical compression joint.
- 22mm and 28mm service kits comprising of 2 x WRAS approved fibre washers and 4 x WRAS approved O rings and WRAS approved silicone lubricant grease sachet for CC22KIT & CC28KIT
- 22mm and 28mm service kits comprising of 3 x WRAS approved fibre washers and 8 x WRAS approved O rings and WRAS approved silicone lubricant grease sachet for CC22KIT3P & CC28KIT3P (to be used each time equipment is replaced).
*When fitting lever valves directly onto stubs provided